Saturday 20 September 2014

It's strange when I read in the books, an account of an inspirational person in the character's life who pulls him  from the abyss of his own confusion or at least, succeeds to amuse him from time to time. My life has largely been deprived of that. In my life people mostly fulfill the requirements of their roles , and it is a serene life without many pitfalls. A safe life which is not restrained by worries of finances, or restrictions that make hopes of independence impossible... Yet it has been a predictable life..without anything remarkable  of the kind that happens to people in the books I read. Everything that I am bounces off from people I love. Nobody reinforces my vision of the things...or succeeds in making me think otherwise...There's something substantial that is left unanswered with me loving people and they loving me back. I am isolated from them in ways that are too obvious to me and I persuade myself to think they are insignificant.

An unpublished blog entry from a while ago.  It is necessary to mention that because you never really know which surprises await you around the corner.

2 comments: