Monday 10 July 2023

REALITY CHECK.

I weigh the most I have ever weighed.
I have graduated from the small to the medium or even large size.
I used to weigh 57 kg in 2020. Now I'm a whopping 67 kg.
My clothing choices have dramatically shifted.
Yet its not just about the food at all.

It's the link with my emotions and cognition.
I find myself thinking about food all the time.

I binge eat, two whole big bags of Funyuns and cheetos and eat dessert on top of it.

My mind feels cluttered, hazy and not good at all.

Even this post is so cluttered. I will define my problem statement:

Problem statement:
I am officially overweight. I don't feel good physically ( i don't enjoy dressing up) , mentally ( my mind is occupied with thoughts of food) or emotionally ( I binge eat whenever I feel that I can).
I want to change. 



1 comment: