Monday 10 July 2023

Paliative service:
I have a feeling that Z.U (initials changed) hates my guts.
She is one of the people who just assume that the other person is disinterested in her job. Whether this judgement stems from her experience with too many lazy people or an acute insight of her own laziness, I do not know. As for the latter theory, I don't find her lazy. She is bratty, entitled  and difficult to talk to, but she does her job. 
 
I find it hard to stand my ground in front of mean people. You need to be very assertive. My tone with people is always so amicable, that faced with the possibility of a confrontation, I feel frustrated. I can only ever get angry ( which happens once in a blue moon) or say nothing.

I have to change this attitude. Simply because its not fair for people to be bratty and get no push back

No comments:

Post a Comment