Friday 6 June 2014

The recurring dream

Again the most horrible recurring dream. I am sitting in the examination hall before final pathology exam and i realize i have not studied. (after Anatomy in the first two years and Pharmacology in third) I try to buy time or think of an escape but there's none. Doors are closing, MCQ response forms are being distributed. Someone hands me a crisp piece of paper and directs me to write down my roll number, and i  groan inwardly about the futility of the task. There is a sinking feeling in my chest. My mind is falling into a pit  and my hands are loosening their grip on pen.  I look hopelessly at the faces of other students and they are only worried, not washed out like mine. There is sudden silence..and fear...so much fear. Of being incapable......

No comments:

Post a Comment