Friday 31 October 2014

Why must I give up my right to independent choices because of people? Why must I be fearful that my clothes and demeanor will brand me as a 'specific' kind of girl when all around me people are always branding each other as this and that kind of person without any logical basis for their arguments (and It entirely has to do with their perspectives which vary from person to person)

I am a person who is lonely by choice, I am an introvert who wouldn't have it any other way and I avoid people and parties on principle.  While all of this is true, i love to dress up for myself and try out my unique combinations of things . Majorly, what i want most is to send a message across or at least state that message, well, just for the heck of it ( if there's a question of to whom I am addressing this message) 
 I feel like I resemble Voyager in this regard, out in the lonely space of a complex universe, trying to detect extraterrestrial life and intelligence, carrying its bits of memories and messages from Mother Earth without any concrete hope for its usefulness or purpose being realized) . I may learn how to exert my influence effectively one day. but until that and still after that I want to be myself openly. And I believe such a choice will not harm anybody in life,spirit, or property.

Then what is the matter? Why my 'well-wishers' would advise me to be cautious instead of stronger every day. Why do they feel the need for me to defend myself against the descent of the diseased minds?

1 comment:

  1. When u HV everything like wateva u wear, u wear brand u use branded perfumes without care of money then u don't think like this u wrote
    When u can't wear branded dress then u think like this wateva I wear I don't care what others think n this is the main difference my dear hira

    ReplyDelete